For youth organisations and groups, school expeditions, confirmation camps, conferences etc.
Price: SEK 530/day and person*
- Accommodation in hostel dorms (bed linen and cleaning not included)
- All meals
- Meeting rooms (according to agreement)
- Instructor-led activities (according to agreement)
Our hostel is located at the heart of the old industrial community. The two wings – Kavaljersflygeln and Frökenflygeln – as well as the Hammargården and Bruksgården buildings have about 110 beds in different sizes of dorms. There are private as well as shared toilets and showers.
- Morning snack (fruit)
- Afternoon snack (cake or sandwich)
- Evening snack (sandwich and hot drink; self-service in the dining room)
We can offer meeting rooms of different sizes. Whiteboard, projector and different seating arrangements are available. Suitable premises can be booked according to agreement.
Selection of activities
- An 8-metre high climbing wall in our barn, and a bouldering wall (Instructor-led activitie).
- Survival track (Instructor-led activitie).
- Activity-box room with more than 30 different spontaneous activities, including materials and instruction.
- Ten canoes on a trailer (can be transported to nearby watercourses for extra charge).
- Trails around Ransberg with more than 100 geocaches.
Other facilities at Ransberg
- Pond for swimming and simple canoeing.
- Football and volley ball pitches.
- Barbecue cabin where you can cook your own food over an open fire.
- Amphitheatre with a simple stage; room for audience of 800 (seated).
- Nearby hiking trails and the Klarälv trail for 90 km of traffic-free cycling.
Read more about our facilities and activities under the facility
You are welcome to contact us for bookings or further information!
* For members of The Temperance Guide and Scout Association, contact us for prices.