For youth organisations and groups, school expeditions, confirmation camps, conferences etc.
50 sek/day per person
For indoor accomodation the additional fee is
100 sek/night per person
- Included in the price:
- access to toilets and hot showers, poles for building, firewood, and acces to campfire sites.
- Bunkbeds (beed sheets and cleaning are not included).
For access to other facilities please contact: email@example.com
Our hostel is located at the heart of the old industrial community. The two wings – Kavaljersflygeln and Frökenflygeln – as well as the Hammargården and Bruksgården buildings have about 110 beds in different sizes of dorms. There are private as well as shared toilets and showers.
We can offer meeting rooms of different sizes. Whiteboard, projector and different seating arrangements are available. Suitable premises can be booked according to agreement.
Selection of activities
- An 8-metre high climbing wall in our barn, and a bouldering wall.
- Survival track.
- Activity-box room with more than 30 different spontaneous activities, including materials and instruction.
- Ten canoes on a trailer (can be transported to nearby watercourses for extra charge).
- Trails around Ransberg with more than 100 geocaches.
Other facilities at Ransberg
- Pond for swimming and simple canoeing.
- Football and volley ball pitches.
- Barbecue cabin where you can cook your own food over an open fire.
- Amphitheatre with a simple stage; room for audience of 800 (seated).
- Nearby hiking trails and the Klarälv trail for 90 km of traffic-free cycling.
You are welcome to contact us for bookings or further information!
* For members of The Temperance Guide and Scout Association, contact us for prices.